Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Back in the Saddle

I'm back! With my 3rd 25th birthday behind me and a little inspiration from my friend Angela, I'm ready to get back on track with my life list. It's not easy keeping up with it when the realities of life's chores get in the way. I've decided to really get serious and revamp my list. This time, it's on paper. Starting just after my birthday, I'm going to start completing my "30 Before 30" list. With a couple of girlfriends on board, I'm hoping to stay motivated to finish this list in my 3 year allotted time frame. Kelly and I are headed to Eureka Springs this weekend where I'm hoping to check a few things off my new list.

Here's a taste of my list:

- Eat tapas
- Give blood
- Mud run
- Renew my wedding vows in VEGAS

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment