Monday, March 28, 2011

If I could only remember...

I will be attempting to write about this next thing I checked off of my list. Unfortunately, when you complete this task, the details for some reason get a little blurry. Here is why: Finish a whole bottle of wine by myself, with good company. It didn’t seem like the brightest idea after the fact. That much I know.

My friend Angela and I had been talking about checking this one off the list for weeks. The opportunity finally presented itself this past Saturday night. Kelly and I headed over to Vic and Sue’s, wine in tow. I selected a bottle of Pinot Noir for the occasion. I have to tell you, the task seems rather easy once you have the first glass poured but not so much as you go along. The night consisted of prank calling, singing very loudly, poker, and the rest is a blur. I told you there wasn’t much to tell. I’m not sure I would recommend this to anyone else considering the hangover the next day was brutal! I think I may still be dehydrated. 3 down, 27 to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment