Monday, August 24, 2009

#17 Frosty Keg Float


I had been hearing about this alleged FKF for a couple years now. A couple of Kelly and I’s friends went last year and talked about how much fun it was. Not wanting to miss out and check something off my list, we signed up and of course I decided to go all out. The theme was red white and brew so I got Kelly and me patriotic outfits to wear all weekend. I was really nervous about camping all weekend and keeping up with everyone else. The weekend consisted of camping out down by the Illinois River on Friday night then floating early in the morning on Saturday. The float alone can be exhausting! It took us about 6 hours to float 6 miles! I managed just fine though and we had a blast. I also accomplished doing the most beer bongs while floating down the river!

No comments:

Post a Comment