Monday, August 24, 2009

#14 Don’t miss out!




One of my favorite comediennes is Kathy Griffin. She came into town last year and I had something going on that day and missed out. When I heard she was coming again this year, I knew I didn’t want to miss it. It was going to be around the same time as my sister’s birthday (also a fan) and I thought it would be the perfect gift. Normally, I would hesitate with this kind of thing or forget to buy tickets only to find out they’re sold out when I finally get around to it. I saw the commercial on TV, went straight to the computer, didn’t look at the price, and bought two tickets. Just throwing caution to the wind and doing what I wanted was list worthy. Plus, the concert was so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! We look totally hot. I had so much fun! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete