Monday, August 24, 2009

#19 Throw a toga party, jell-o wrestling included

I have always been adventurous and my list has pushed me to explore all creative options. When summer came around this year, I knew I wanted to host a fun party for all my friends. It worked out perfectly to have it in August because it was Kelly’s birthday, his best friend Frank’s birthday and our buddy Ryan was graduating from college. What could possibly be more fun than having everyone over in togas and celebrating them as Greek gods? Nothing! So we did just that. Everyone showed up in their finest sheets and we had a fabulous time. To make it all the better, I surprised everyone with a pool filled with special jell-o for jell-o wrestling. The idea was that when in Rome, we would do as the Romans did. We had several battles and all ended up looking like green goblins. Needless to say, it was fantastic! How many people can say they have wrestled in jell-o? I challenge you that!


No comments:

Post a Comment