Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tapas again

Eat tapas was on my list. I had some delicious tapas on a cruise we went on. I posted about it earlier. However, we were in Spain and I had the opportunity to have tapas at one of the oldest tapas restaurants in Spain, Quimet & Quimet. I decided to give it another go.

We got there and the language barrier really kicked in. The menu was all in Spanish and we could hardly figure any of it out. We tried ordering a sampling of tapas. They ended up bringing out plate after plate of seafood tapas. The only edible thing for me was the bagel and lox. The other items included cod liver and some thing that looked like a tongue! Kelly was braver than I and sampled most everything. After the second plate of food, we refused any more. We left starving and hit up the Burger King down the street. Seafood tapas = EW.







No comments:

Post a Comment