Tuesday, May 26, 2009

#4 Plan a weekend trip for my friends

Memorial Day weekend was coming up and I decided I didn’t want to sit around and do nothing all weekend even though that’s exactly what I wanted to do! I thought about all those people though that would be having a ton of fun and decided I would be one of them. First, we thought about taking a road trip with two of our close couple friends but that just seemed too pricey. After a little bit of thinking, I came up with the idea to rent a house down at the lake and invite as many of our friends as I could think of. I spent the whole week before trying to find a place and calling people and making plans. I was so worried and all uncomfortable thinking how the weekend would turn out but I was proven pretty wrong. We ended up only getting 7 people together but it turned out to be a blast. Everyone pitched in and it was a very memorable weekend. Plus, we spent it exactly with and around the people we should when remembering the person we want to remember the most. He may not have served our country, but he definitely made a huge impact on our lives and remembering him on this day will probably become an annual tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment