Tuesday, May 26, 2009

#3 Go for a lovebird walk


Kelly and I’s councilor Maria gave us a list of things to do to bring more intimacy into our relationship. One of the things on the list was to go for a walk holding hands. She refers to it as a “lovebird walk.” It seemed easy enough and I figured I could please her and cross one off my own list at the same time. We ventured out one gorgeous evening and just strolled the neighborhood. I brought my camera along so we could take pictures of yards in the neighborhood that we liked since our yard is pretty much a blank slate. It was pretty nice and peaceful. We’ve already gone once more since then and I have to say our level of intimacy is definitely increasing! Especially since we get to go home and wash off after the walk ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment